Saturday, July 28, 2012

My First Blog Award!!

Wow! Thank you so much to Nichole over at The Craft of Teaching for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award!! You are too kind :)


Please click on the button below to head over to Nichole's awesome new blog!!


Here are the easy peasy rules:
1. Follow the person who gave you this award.
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3. Pass on the award to 10 new bloggers and let them know they have received the award!

I'd like to nominate the following awesome blogs:

10. Teach On

Be sure to check out these fabulous blogs!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog design. I'm your newest follower.

    Christine
    Tales From Rm 17!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! I love the colors on your blog...too cute! I am also your newest follower :)

    Carrie
    The First Grade Derby

    ReplyDelete